Friday, June 27, 2014

New Beginnings

As a part of my Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary I will be offering up the sacrifices of getting my health in order. 

Join me here for information on my journey - how I go about conquering morbid obesity through the strength of God alone (because I cannot do this on my own or it would already be done). 

I am working with a lovely lady named Dana who will be helping me through this journey.  I will be eating *gasp* actual food while I am on this road to be traveled.  100% of what I eat and recipes will be posted here for your own family to enjoy. 

The "grand kick off" is either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week (July 2 or 3) depending on when the package arrives in the mail. :)  Until then, I will be spending my spare time cuddling with my kids and loving my family because they are the blessings God has gifted me with and charged me with caring for.

No comments:

Post a Comment